DuPont offers specialized, cost-effective solutions that help brand owners, converters, manufacturers, tradeshops, and printers meet branding, performance, and sustainability goals.
With end-to-end design and application development expertise that cuts across industries, DuPont works with customers to create packaging innovations that support key business objectives.
Our broad range of specialty resins and advanced materials let customers do more with less. They inspire eye-catching solutions and help reduce packaging’s environmental footprint of products and processes.
Sealants and lidding resins preserve flavor, ensure food safety, and prevent waste and spoilage. Other resins and packaging materials keep medical and industrial goods safe and secure from shipment to shelf. Through collaboration, we create packaging innovations which make packaging lighter, reducing transportation fuel usage. And DuPont environmentally friendly printing solutions include a solvent-free thermal plate system for large-format printing.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® envelopes Ready2Post
Foam Packaging Alternative
Coldpack’s Airliner thermally insulated pouch is a foam packaging alternative for shipping temperature-sensitive products, made with three DuPont resins.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Solar Radiation Technical Study
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Pharmaceutical Technical Study
- Surlyn® Ionomer Resin
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Tyvek® for Sterile Packaging
- Artistri® Textile Inks
- Cyrel® Flexographic Systems
- Tyvek® for Graphics
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Fusabond® Functional Polymer
- DuPont™ 20 Series Polyethylene Resin
- Elvaloy® Modifier Resin
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Brillion
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- X-Ray and Metal Detectable Plastic Resins
DuPont Protection Solutions Announces its presence at Pharmapack
The European Team of Experts of Tyvek® Medical & Pharmaceutical Protection will be present at the exhibition booth at Pharmapack, Europe's dedicated Pharmaceutical Packaging and Drug Delivery event, which is taking place at Paris expo Porte de Versailles - Hall 4, France, 1 & 2 February 2017.
- Sterile packaging's important stake in patient safety
- Guidelines for Printing on Tyvek®
A unique set of properties, offering a balance of physical characteristics that combine the best properties of paper, film and fabric make DuPont™ Tyvek® so popular and versatile.
Literature - Downloads
Trust DuPont Tyvek® for electronics packaging for superior protection and packages that reach their destination in top-top condition.
- Tyvek® vs. Medical-Grade Papers
Meeting Regulatory Requirements
DuPont™ Tyvek® medical and pharmaceutical packaging styles comply with the materials portion of ISO 11607-1:2006(R)2010 and meet all the acceptable performance criteria for bio-compatibility and other regulatory requirements.
- Advancing the Science of Protection
- Low Lint Means Reduced Risk
- Sustainability in Healthcare Packaging
- Heat Sealing Guidelines
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Tag & Label Market Solutions
- Flexible Packaging Solutions
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Surlyn® for Polymer Modification
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Pharmaceuticals
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Perishables
- Active Materials Packaging
- Wristbands made of Tyvek®
- General Applications
- Manual, books and calendar
- Racing Numbers
- Ideas, Answers, and Examples