DuPont offers specialized, cost-effective solutions that help brand owners, converters, manufacturers, tradeshops, and printers meet branding, performance, and sustainability goals.
With end-to-end design and application development expertise that cuts across industries, DuPont works with customers to create packaging innovations that support key business objectives.
Our broad range of specialty resins and advanced materials let customers do more with less. They inspire eye-catching solutions and help reduce packaging’s environmental footprint of products and processes.
Sealants and lidding resins preserve flavor, ensure food safety, and prevent waste and spoilage. Other resins and packaging materials keep medical and industrial goods safe and secure from shipment to shelf. Through collaboration, we create packaging innovations which make packaging lighter, reducing transportation fuel usage. And DuPont environmentally friendly printing solutions include a solvent-free thermal plate system for large-format printing.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® envelopes Ready2Post
Foam Packaging Alternative
Coldpack’s Airliner thermally insulated pouch is a foam packaging alternative for shipping temperature-sensitive products, made with three DuPont resins.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Solar Radiation Technical Study
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Perishables Technical Study
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Pharmaceutical Technical Study
- Surlyn® Ionomer Resin
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Tyvek® for Sterile Packaging
- Tyvek® for Graphics
- Cyrel® Flexographic Systems
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Nucrel® Acid Copolymer Resin
Fusabond® Functional Polymer
DuPont™ Fusabond® is a family of functional polymers that have been modified to help bond together dissimilar polymers used in toughened, filled and blended compounds.
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- DuPont™ 20 Series Polyethylene Resin
- Elvaloy® Modifier Resin
- Tyvek® brand protective material
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- DVD Packaging Styles
DuPont Protection Solutions Announces its presence at Pharmapack
The European Team of Experts of Tyvek® Medical & Pharmaceutical Protection will be present at the exhibition booth at Pharmapack, Europe's dedicated Pharmaceutical Packaging and Drug Delivery event, which is taking place at Paris expo Porte de Versailles - Hall 4, France, 1 & 2 February 2017.
- Sterile packaging's important stake in patient safety
- Medical Packaging Design Essentials
- Tyvek® vs. Medical-Grade Papers
- Cyrel® Performance Plates
- Tyvek® Plays Role in HAI Prevention
- Proven Microbial Barrier Protection
- Sustainability in Healthcare Packaging
EVA Plastic Production in China
To meet growing demand for high-performance specialty resins used in packaging, footwear, electronics, and more, DuPont has a joint venture for EVA plastic production in China.
- X-Ray and Metal Detectable Plastic Resins
- Start Sterile, Stay Sterile
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Tag & Label Market Solutions
- Flexible Packaging Solutions
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Surlyn® for Polymer Modification
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Pharmaceuticals
- Active Materials Packaging
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Perishables
- Wristbands made of Tyvek®
- Corrugated Market Solutions
- Manual, books and calendar
- Electronics Packaging
- Protective Covers