Stronger seals with UV resistant tape
Tyvek® UV Façade Tape is a high tack all weather UV resistant tape for stronger sealing of walls and roofs
This durable acrylic UV resistant tape helps create non-contrasting seals that are highly resistant to water, humidity and chemicals – and stay that way long term.
Key Benefits of DuPontTM Tyvek® UV Façade Tape
- Designed to resist demanding open joint façade applications
- Now sticks down to -5°C
- Better tack from increased glue weight*
- Less sensitive to humidity*
*Compared to previous version of DuPont™ Tyvek® UV Façade Tape
Key Properties of DuPontTM Tyvek® UV Façade Tape
- Colour: Black
- Roll size: 75mm x 25m
- Rolls per box: 8
- Aiming High with a Grand Design: DuPont™ Tyvek® and AirGuard® ensure great results for the UK’s first Passive Treehouse
- Imaginative use of building technology creates a compact yet Grand Design
- Tyvek® UV Facade specified for the Malmaison Hotel, Aberdeen
- Innovative concept of passive house protected by Tyvek® UV Facade
- USE Architects has transformed Mentmore Terrace in London’s Hackney
- DuPont™ Tyvek® protects the chemical laboratories of a University in Como, Italy
- Ingenious new Emergency Shelter System for humanitarian crises
- The Brighton Waste House is now open
- Tyvek® is an airtight investment for high-spec Eco Lodges
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- The Tyvek® Evolution Story
- Building In Energy Efficiency
Tape selection guide
Find the right Tyvek® and AirGuard® tapes and adhesive accessories for your application with our selection guide.
CE Compliant Membranes
All DuPont breather membranes, including Tyvek® and AirGuard®, are fully CE compliant, and carry the CE marking required throughout Europe.
- Free CPD Seminars
- Tyvek® UV Facade, now with both BBA and CE marking, is the advanced choice for open-jointed design
Find here all the technical information about DuPont™ Tyvek® & DuPont™ AirGuard®.
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Tyvek® UV Facade
DuPont™ Tyvek® UV Facade provides optimum protection from UV, wind and moisture, and is a proven choice for use in open rainscreen cladding systems.