DuPont Healthcare Products Help Advance Better Healthcare
From non-porous durable surfaces that help create safer healthcare environments to packaging materials that help maintain the sterility of medical devices and supplies, DuPont products are helping to advance better healthcare.
At DuPont, the Science of Protection has evolved over two centuries. We have put that science to work to develop a broad range of healthcare products and high-performance materials that are helping to advance better healthcare and improve the lives of people around the world. So whether you are looking for healthcare products that offer a better way to help protect against the spread of infection in healthcare facilities, need advanced materials to help in the development of an innovative medical device or want a medical fabric that helps keep healthcare professionals protected and comfortable in the operating room, look to DuPont.
DuPont™ Tyvek® medical and pharmaceutical packaging provides trusted durable sterile packaging choices.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Webinar! 25th November 11 AM - Quality Risk Management for cleanroom garment qualification in the light of GMP Annex 1
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Events
Advantages of DuPont™ Tyvek® for the pharmaceutical industry
DuPont protective garments provide reliable protection of workers as well as sensitive pharmaceutical processes and products, based on scientific expertise in people protection and unique properties of the lightweight and durable Tyvek® fabric.
Plastics for Medical Devices
DuPont Performance Polymers offers a portfolio of Special Control (SC) and Premium Control (PC) grades of plastic. These grades are used in the manufacturing of components across various healthcare segments.
- How the properties of cargo covers affect their performance in the real world
DuPont Protection Solutions Announces its presence at Pharmapack
The European Team of Experts of Tyvek® Medical & Pharmaceutical Protection will be present at the exhibition booth at Pharmapack, Europe's dedicated Pharmaceutical Packaging and Drug Delivery event, which is taking place at Paris expo Porte de Versailles - Hall 4, France, 1 & 2 February 2017.
- Sterile packaging's important stake in patient safety
- Guidelines for Printing on Tyvek®
Low-Friction Mechanical Plastics
DuPont™ Vespel® parts and shapes and DuPont™ Delrin® acetal resin are high-strength, low-friction mechanical plastics that deliver performance for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications.
DuPont unveiling third-generation Tyvek® Cargo Cover at the 'LogiPharma' supply chain event in Montreux 19th - 21st April 2016
The new Tyvek® Xtreme™ W50 Cargo Cover redefines this thermal protection genre and promises to be a 'game-changer'.
How to validate thermal covers?
A case study and practical experience shared
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Temperature Management Performance
Tyvek® Cargo Covers provide hours of additional cold chain break protection by substantially lowering peak temperatures.
- DuPont™ Corian® in Yacht Building
- Art, poetry and local storytelling at a new NHS hospital in Glasgow
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
- Favero Health Projects
- The new Vital Álvarez-Buylla Hospital in Mieres by the Verónica Durán Sela Architecture Studio
- FrieslandCampina’s new Innovation Centre, Netherlands, by Fokkema & Partners
Foam Packaging Alternative
Coldpack’s Airliner thermally insulated pouch is a foam packaging alternative for shipping temperature-sensitive products, made with three DuPont resins.
- DuPont™ Hytrel® key to Niagara Foot™
Hytrel® for Medical Tubing
Hytrel® fulfills plastic medical tubing requirements for flexibility, compliance with purity standards, toughness & resistance to flex fatigue, to a wide range of chemicals, and to traditional medical sterilization procedures.
- Angie Fowler Cancer Institute
- The Lion’s Den Interactive Playroom
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Tyvek® 1073B
DuPont™ Surlyn® sealant resin provides excellent clarity, hot tack, heat seal, and toughness for packaging a variety of foods, as well as pharmaceuticals, household cleaners, and personal care products.
- Zytel® HTN high performance polyamide
- Hytrel® RS renewably sourced thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Tyvek® 1059B
- Tyvek® 2FS™
- Tyvek® 500 Labo Coveralls
- Tyvek® IsoClean® Garments
Surlyn® for Medical Device Packaging
DuPont™ Surlyn® for thermoforming film provides excellent clarity and formability, making it a cost-effective solution for sterilized medical device packaging.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers
Tyvek® Cargo Covers will be exhibited at Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit
DuPont Protection Solutions is pleased to sponsor and exhibit at the 16th Annual Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit which is taking place at the ExCel centre in London from the 30th January - 2nd February, 2017.
- Zytel® PA nylon resin
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Medical Device Materials
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Tyvek® Roll Stock for Form-Fill-Seal
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Protective, Clean Peel Pouches
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®
- Tyvek® for Steam Sterilizable Bags
- Cleanroom Applications
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Corian® for Interior Wall Surfaces
- Tyvek® for Header Bags