The Cyrel® EASY Plate Portfolio, with the Flat Top Dot Built-In
Cyrel® EASY technology simplifies flexographic platemaking with beautiful results. Very successful print trials have accelerated commercialization and availability.
The new Cyrel® EASY technology platform simplifies the prepress process by building the flat top digital dot directly into the plate, resulting in increased productivity and consistency. Cyrel® EASY plates are based upon a new polymer that produces higher ink transfer and higher resolution, plus customer testing has shown significantly higher SID without compromising on highlights. Cyrel® EASY plates are available for FAST/thermal and solvent processing and in engineered and smooth surfaces.
This is part of an on-going effort by DuPont to drive progress in the flexographic printing industry by improving quality, sustainability and productivity.
The Cyrel® EASY Plate Portfolio:
- Plates that deliver high ink transfer and color saturation, regardless of existing workflow.
- A simpler plate making workflow, with fewer steps and higher consistency.
- No need to invest in nitrogen exposure unit, LED technology or lamination equipment to get flat top dots.
- Thermally processed Cyrel® FAST EASY EFE, engineered surface, and FAST EASY EFX, smooth surface, are based upon a completely new polymer that delivers higher ink transfer and resolution, all in less than an hour. FAST EASY EFX and EFE are ideally suited for extended gamut printing and are well on the way to becoming the flexible packaging industry quality benchmark.
- Commercial sales of all Cyrel® EASY plates, FAST/thermal and solvent, have been accelerated. Talk to your DuPont representative about availability today.
|Cyrel® EASY Plate Availability||Benefit||FAST/Thermal Processing||Solvent Processing|
|Engineered Surface||The standardized surface permits higher SID and lower graininess. No micro-screening needed, allowing for higher Cyrel® Digital Imager (CDI) productivity.||Cyrel® FAST EASY EFE||Cyrel® EASY ESE|
|Smooth Surface||Perfect for special print effects based upon micro-screening, especially on film.||Cyrel® FAST EASY EFX||Cyrel® EASY ESX|