Collaborative Solutions From DuPont Performance Materials
DuPont is a leading innovator of thermoplastics, ethylene copolymers, elastomers, renewably-sourced polymers, high-performance parts and shapes, as well as resins that act as adhesives, sealants, and modifiers.
As the pioneer of polymer science with a legacy of innovation, we use our world-class expertise across multiple polymer platforms to integrate cutting-edge science, design, manufacturing excellence, and processing technology to give shape to smarter ideas for today and tomorrow.
We support a global network of regional application development experts who work with customers throughout the value chain to develop innovative solutions in automotive, packaging, construction, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, healthcare and more. Through collaboration, we can take time, cost and risk out of the product-development cycle so that our customers can innovate with confidence.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Automotive Air Ducts and Turbocharger Hoses
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Medical Device Materials
- Vespel® in Automotive Parts
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Kalrez® Seals for Semiconductor Processing
- Centrifugal Pump Parts
- High Pressure Seals for Oil & Gas Upstream Equipment & Valves
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Automotive - Engine Covers/Housings
- Electronic & Electrical Connectors
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Surlyn® Ionomer Resin
- DuPont™ Vamac®
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Rynite® PET Polyester Resin
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Crastin® PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
- Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Zytel® nylon resin
Hytrel® TPC-ET Thermoplastic Elastomer
DuPont™ Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic elastomer offers the flexibility of rubbers, the strength of plastics, and the processability of thermoplastics. making Hytrel® a material of choice for parts required to bend, twist, or compress.
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Materials for Vehicle Lighting Systems
- Hytrel® 30 years of Innovation in CVJ Boots
- Vespel® CR-6100 Boiler Pumps
- Vespel® SP-21 Thrust Washers
Ball Transfer Units For Panel Makers
ISB and the DuPont™ Vespel® team collaborated to create high-performance ball transfer units for cleanroom environments essential to flat-panel display and solar panel assembly.
Sealing Collaboration Pays Dividends in Chamber Cleaning
Chamber cleaning with NF3 / O2 plasma increased maintenance at Spansion due to seal erosion. Kalrez® 9100 parts improved productivity and reduced cost-of-ownership. Kalrez® 9100 parts were successfully qualified in both thin films and dry etch tools.
- Pharmaceutical Seals for CIP and SIP
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
- Capless Fuel Filler Locks Out Wrong Nozzles
- DuPont™ Hytrel® key to Niagara Foot™
- Automotive Sustainable Fibers