DuPont Coveralls for the pharmaceutical industry
DuPont coveralls are designed for use in pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech settings where high standards for particle and microbiological contamination control are required, either when it comes to drug manufacturing, medical device manufacturing or maintenance in various hospital and healthcare environments.
NEW! DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® coveralls and accessories
DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® protective garments for Controlled Environments answer the most demanding cleanroom requirements where contamination control and sterility is crucial. Tyvek® IsoClean® represents the lowest particle shedding within the DuPont portfolio and is offered in sterile (SAL 10-6) and non-sterile options of packaging and processing.
Clean-processed & sterile Tyvek® IsoClean® garments and accessories are sterilized by gamma irradiation (Sterility Assurance Level 10-6),
· Lowest level of particle shedding within the DuPont portfolio (Helmke drum category I)
· Minimizing the risk of
· Processing and packaging that meets your specifications. The range is available in clean-process&sterile as well as non-sterile(bulk) options. The clean-processed& sterile products are packed in double barrier packaging for better sterility management, and to easily transfer the attire into clean areas
· Suitable for use in cleanrooms up to GMP Grade A (ISO Class 4/5)
· CE certified, conformity to the European PPE Directive
· Tyvek® IsoClean® garments (option code DS) comply with requirements for Category III (Type 5-B, 6-B) personal protective equipment and also meet ISO 16602 for global requirements
· Tyvek® IsoClean® accessories (option MS & selected non-processed bulk models) comply with requirements for Category I PPE
· Variety of designs: coverall, gown, bouffant, hood, boot cover, sleeve, frock, etc. To see the entire range please go here.
DuPont Tyvek® coveralls
DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Xpert offers Superior Type 5 and Type 6 protection. Drawing on decades of experience in the field, the Tyvek® 500 Xpert garment offers enhanced protection against a range of threats, from water-based chemical liquid splashes, pharmaceutical and radioactive particulates to biological hazards.
DuPont™ Tyvek® 600 Plus garments combine the performance of a Type 4
Tyvek® 500 Labo act as a barrier that helps protect both the wearer from chemical
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 Coveralls
Tychem® is an innovative fabric range comprising multiple barrier layers that help provide protection from chemical and biological hazards. Laminated to Tyvek® for strength, it offers a robust solution with a high level of
Professional assistance is selecting the right protective solution
DuPont offers a range of support tools to assist with risk assessment and garment selection: ranging from web-based tools and on-site risk assessment support with DuPont Personal Protection specialists and