Industrial Cleaning Services
Industrial cleaning services
Industrial cleaning services often
Trusted chemical protection in extreme environments
Garments made of DuPont™ Tyvek® and DuPont™ Tychem® are tough, lightweight and available in a wide range of sizes. Garments are tear- and abrasion-resistant, maintaining the protection level throughout the application because the barrier fabric remains intact.
Design is not just a matter of appearance, and the devil is in the detail!
The overall design of a garment is a critical element to be factored into any assessment of a garment’s protective performance.
Protective suits made by DuPont are designed to help offer protection, comfort
Innovative details for reliable protection
DuPont suits are specially designed to offer compatibility with other safety equipment. For example, garment hoods in the type 3-B Tychem® range or type 4-B Tyvek® 600 Classic Plus range are
- Seam technology considerations:
- Strong seams, stitched and
overtapedwith barrier tape, which have the same permeation barrier as the constituent fabric. A simple welded seam (one-step, lower-cost production) can have thin welded areas or capillary channels for ingress. DuPont suits are produced using a two-step of stitching and overtaping, so seams are strong and there is no compromise made with chemical permeation at the seam.
- Patent-pending “smart seams”, a new, patent-pending technology providing increased liquid spray hold vs. conventional stitched seams.
- Waist elastics that are glued in to help
minimisestitch holes and maximiseprotection
- Zippers made of Tyvek® protective fabric
- Thumb loops (which are important when working with raised arms as they prevent the sleeves from riding up)
- Integrated socks (designed to be worn inside safety shoes or boots)
- Ankle flaps (combined with integrated socks) that fit over safety boots make an ideal seal.
Rohm and Haas facilitates Employee Safety with DuPont Personal Protection
Rohm and Haas, a global leader in specialty materials, appoints DuPont to provide protection expertise at its 70 hectare site in Alsace, France.
- Cheers DuPont! Malteurop toasts a better approach to worker safety
At Toulouse-Blagnac, AIRBUS uses DuPont Tyvek®/Tychem® coveralls to help protect workers during paint spraying, aircraft maintenance and inspections.
- Merck protecting staff with new DuPont™ Tychem® 6000 F FaceSeal chemical protective garment
- Fire Brigade Tests Tychem® TK Fully Encapsulating Suit from DuPont
- Comfort and safety in industrial cleaning
- Comfort and protection in manufacturing
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- New Gloves Range from DuPont – Optimum Protection at your Fingertips
New DuPont™ Tychem® Garments Offer Improved Hazard Protection and Comfort
DuPont has added more innovations to its protective garment range with enhanced design features that offer improved personal protection while ensuring comfort and ease of movement for the wearer.
DuPont™ Tyvek® 800 J protective garment increases the safety and comfort of operators at S.G.A.-J.Meyer
Sanitation and cleaning operations on site involve risks for the operators. In accordance with its safety procedures, S.G.A.-J. Meyer recently called on DuPont to replace all its protective clothing, opting for the new DuPont™ Tyvek® 800 J garment.
- Tyvek® 800J for breathable liquid-tight protection
New DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 S disposable coverall for comfortable and effective protection
Dusseldorf, 5 November 2013. DuPont, specialists in innovative body protection, is introducing at A+A 2013 a new Tychem® coverall that provides a new alternative for workers seeking safe and comfortable protection in more demanding applications.
Donning and Doffing
Learn more about the correct procedures for the donning and doffing of personal protective coveralls.
- New Tychem® TK suits from DuPont provide total head-to-toe protection in industrial, emergency response and domestic preparedness applications
DuPont Guide on Chemical Risk Assessment
There are multiple protection needs to consider when choosing chemical protective garments. Performing a thorough workplace risk assessment is essential to selecting safe, comfortable and compliant chemical protective clothing for industrial workers.
Safety and More = DuPont PPE Products
DuPont provides excellent garments for workers that may be exposed to a multitude of chemical hazards and helps customers to address their needs. Precisely understanding work-related hazards assists safety managers in making their selection from a wide range of PPE products.
DuPont Guide on Personal Chemical Protection
Workers can be exposed to a multitude of hazards, from chemicals, dusts, radioactive particles, fibres, dioxins and lubricants, to biological and phytosanitary substances. DuPont assists safety managers in making their PPE selection and provides excellent chemical protective garments.