DuPont™ Tempro® Coveralls – Keeping Primary FR Garments Clean
Tempro® limited-flame-spread coveralls (model CHF5) are designed to help protect and preserve primary flame-resistant garments from dirt and grime.
Tempro® coveralls are lightweight, limited use overgarments that provide dirt and grime protection. By helping to protect primary flame-resistant garments from nuisance contamination, they effectively protect your investment and reduce the strain on your budget.
Safety and comfort benefits include:
- Fabric meets index 1 as per EN ISO 14116* classification when tested according to EN ISO 15025** method A
- Highly breathable limited-flame-spread garment
- Dust and liquid repellency
- Protection against dirt, grime and non-hazardous particles and aerosols
- To be worn over primary thermal protection garments (index 2 or index 3), such as DuPont™ Nomex® coveralls & Nomex® balaclavas
- Fabric: Flame-retardant-treated cellulose-polyester nonwoven designed to help minimise burn injury in the event of an industrial fire
Applications: scientifically engineered and tested, Tempro® coveralls are widely used for general maintenance.
Available in blue. Sizes: M to XXXL
* Protection against heat and flame – limited-flame-spread materials, material assemblies and clothing.
** Protection against heat and flame – method test for limited flame spread.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
DuPont provides excellent garments for workers that may be exposed to a multitude of chemical hazards and helps customers to address their needs. Precisely understanding work-related hazards assists safety managers in making their selection from a wide range of PPE products.
Learn more about the correct procedures for the donning and doffing of personal protective coveralls.
Workers can be exposed to a multitude of hazards, from chemicals, dusts, radioactive particles, fibres, dioxins and lubricants, to biological and phytosanitary substances. DuPont assists safety managers in making their PPE selection and provides excellent chemical protective garments.
There are multiple protection needs to consider when choosing chemical protective garments. Performing a thorough workplace risk assessment is essential to selecting safe, comfortable and compliant chemical protective clothing for industrial workers.