Tyvek® – Because It Makes the Difference
Protective suits may look the same, but only from a distance. The unique DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric has been offering superior protection when it matters for Type 4, 5 or 6 protective coveralls in Europe for the past 20 years.
Touch any garment from the comprehensive Tyvek® product range, such as Tyvek® 500 Xpert, and you will notice the difference. Invented and manufactured exclusively by DuPont, Tyvek® is a unique and versatile material that is tough, yet extremely light and soft. It is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It acts as an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres. It is ultra-low-linting and also antistatically treated.
Tyvek® is a unique nonwoven fabric that comes with inherent protection that’s engineered right in. There are no films, and no laminates that can abrade or wear away over time – Tyvek® is maintaining wearer protection during use. Designed for an optimal balance of protection, durability and comfort, Tyvek® protective apparel is ideal for a wide range of jobs. From spray painting to handling lead or asbestos abatement, their ergonomic design helps keep workers safe and effective when the going gets rough. It is also devoid of fillers or additives and is silicon-free.
- SNCF collaborates with DuPont to develop innovative disposable coveralls to protect railway maintenance workers
- ELAN chooses DuPont™ Tyvek® to stay on the safe side
- Dow's Stade chemical site has been using DuPont Personal Protection chemical protection garments for over ten years
- DuPont garments protect sanitation workers from multiple safety risks
- Comfort and protection in manufacturing
- Comfort and safety in industrial cleaning
- Protecting workers at Severfield steelworks is no sweat with DuPont™ Tyvek®