DuPont™ Tychem® F – Strong. Robust. Trusted Protection.
Tychem® F garments (model CHA5) offer the protection of a broad chemical barrier, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even pressurised), particulates, biohazards and chemical warfare agents.
Tychem® F coveralls help offer type 3B, 4, 5 and 6 barrier protection against a wide range of chemical and biological hazards, yet are lightweight, robust and comfortable too.
More information about Tychem® F coveralls available in DuPont™ SafeSPEC™
Product Data Sheets (5)
Additional Information (18)
- CE Certificate Tychem® F (PDF)
- CE Certificate Tychem® F With Socks (PDF) (PDF)
- DoC Tychem® F (PDF)
- DoC Tychem® F With Socks (PDF) (PDF)
- DuPont Personal Protection solutions (PDF)
- Permeation Guide (PDF)
- Garment Selection Guide (PDF)
- Biological Protection Guide (PDF)
- Contamination Control Guide (PDF)
- Working in Ex-Zones (PDF)
- PPE for Handling Cytostatics (PDF)
- PPE for Nuclear Industry (PDF)
- Protection against Infection (PDF)
- Protective Clothing for the Food Industry (PDF)
- Protective Clothing for the Oil and Gas Industry (PDF)
- Protection against H1N1 (PDF)
- Protection against Avian Flu (PDF)
- Protective Clothing for the Agricultural Industry (PDF)
At Toulouse-Blagnac, AIRBUS uses DuPont Tyvek®/Tychem® coveralls to help protect workers during paint spraying, aircraft maintenance and inspections.
Altona Ambulance Service turns to Tychem® F as a bio-barrier against highly contagious pathogens.
Rohm and Haas, a global leader in specialty materials, appoints DuPont to provide protection expertise at its 70 hectare site in Alsace, France.
Lithuanian phosphoric fertiliser producer AB Lifosa uses DuPont protective clothing Tychem® to help keep employees protected and comfortable.
For over 40 years, DuPont has worked with emergency services the world over to help provide protective clothing solutions, e.g. at crime scenes.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Workers can be exposed to a multitude of hazards, from chemicals, dusts, radioactive particles, fibres, dioxins and lubricants, to biological and phytosanitary substances. DuPont assists safety managers in making their PPE selection and provides excellent chemical protective garments.
There are multiple protection needs to consider when choosing chemical protective garments. Performing a thorough workplace risk assessment is essential to selecting safe, comfortable and compliant chemical protective clothing for industrial workers.
DuPont provides excellent garments for workers that may be exposed to a multitude of chemical hazards and helps customers to address their needs. Precisely understanding work-related hazards assists safety managers in making their selection from a wide range of PPE products.
In addition to providing product protection, Tyvek® and Tychem® also meet the requirements of Category III for personal protection from chemicals.