Reducing the Risks: Chemical Protective Clothing
Sometimes, the biggest threats to worker safety are the ones you can’t see. That’s why DuPont develops innovative chemical protective clothing that helps protect wearers from dangerous vapours, liquids and particles.
With three powerful brands and a wide range of garments and accessories, DuPont offers a proven, cost-effective garment solution for almost every chemical protective clothing application.
DuPont™ Tyvek® coveralls are popular across a wide range of industries, where they help provide reliable protection against a broad range of hazards including lead, asbestos,
DuPont™ Tychem® garments help provide protection from chemical and biological hazards. The Tychem® range has been independently permeation-tested with over 180 chemicals.
DuPont™ ProShield® garments are engineered for applications that require lower levels of protection. Recently DuPont has introduced ProShield® 20 SFR, a limited-flame-spread coverall designed as a disposable overgarment that helps protect primary flame-resistant clothing worn underneath.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Industrial Protective Clothing
- Chemical Protection
- Oil and Gas Personal Protective Equipment
- Chemical and Biological Hazard Protection
- Industrial Safety
- Personal Protection in Agriculture
- Chemical Protection for Military and Police
- Personal Protection in the Petrochemical and Chemical Industry
- Nuclear Protective Clothing
- Decontamination and Remediation
- Industrial Cleaning Services
- Paint Personal Protective Equipment
- SNCF collaborates with DuPont to develop innovative disposable coveralls to protect railway maintenance workers
- Merck protecting staff with new DuPont™ Tychem® 6000 F FaceSeal chemical protective garment
- Cheers DuPont! Malteurop toasts a better approach to worker safety
- Fire Brigade Tests Tychem® TK Fully Encapsulating Suit from DuPont
At Toulouse-Blagnac, AIRBUS uses DuPont Tyvek®/Tychem® coveralls to help protect workers during paint spraying, aircraft maintenance and inspections.
- Energiewerke Nord GmbH has been relying on protective coveralls made from DuPont™ Tyvek® for over ten years
- Protecting workers at Severfield steelworks is no sweat with DuPont™ Tyvek®
- DuPont garments protect sanitation workers from multiple safety risks
Ledoux & Tyvek® Coveralls
Purchasing Managers from the French Groupe Ledoux explain why they selected Tyvek® coveralls to protect their workforce.
Altona Ambulance Service Uses Tychem® F to Protect from Pathogens
Altona Ambulance Service turns to Tychem® F as a bio-barrier against highly contagious pathogens.
Crime Scene Protection with DuPont Tyvek®
For over 40 years, DuPont has worked with emergency services the world over to help provide protective clothing solutions, e.g. at crime scenes.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
DuPont unveils new personal protection solutions at H&S North
DuPont Personal Protection will demonstrate its continuing commitment to providing outstanding protection solutions, whatever the application, at this year's Health & Safety North.
New DuPont™ Tychem® Garments Offer Improved Hazard Protection and Comfort
DuPont has added more innovations to its protective garment range with enhanced design features that offer improved personal protection while ensuring comfort and ease of movement for the wearer.
DuPont Protection Technologies at the A+A trade fair: expanded protective clothing portfolio for still more safety and comfort
Tyvek® 500 HV high visibility coverall, updated Tychem® portfolio and new Tyvek® IsoClean® clean room range – 50 years of Tyvek®, Nomex® and Kevlar®
- DuPont refreshes its PPE branding for easier specification and compliance with new EU regulation
Keeping superbugs at bay
The Ebola crisis and the escalating fight against untreatable bacterial and viral diseases show no signs of abating and point towards a new level of risk for paramedics and other emergency responders.
DuPont introduces DuPont™ Tyvek® 800 J limited-use coverall
A+A 2013 marks the market launch of the new Tyvek® 800 J coverall by DuPont, the specialists in innovative body protection.
DuPont™ Tyvek® 800 J protective garment increases the safety and comfort of operators at S.G.A.-J.Meyer
Sanitation and cleaning operations on site involve risks for the operators. In accordance with its safety procedures, S.G.A.-J. Meyer recently called on DuPont to replace all its protective clothing, opting for the new DuPont™ Tyvek® 800 J garment.
- Tyvek® 800J for breathable liquid-tight protection
New DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 S disposable coverall for comfortable and effective protection
Dusseldorf, 5 November 2013. DuPont, specialists in innovative body protection, is introducing at A+A 2013 a new Tychem® coverall that provides a new alternative for workers seeking safe and comfortable protection in more demanding applications.
Because Tyvek® Makes the Difference
Touch any garment from the comprehensive DuPont ™ Tyvek® product range and you immediately notice the difference. Antistatically-treated Tyvek® is a unique and versatile material that is tough and exceptionally low-linting, yet extremely light and soft. It is permeable to air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols, as well as fine particles and fibres.
Professor Tytonius & Tyvek® Protection
DuPont introduces Professor Victor Tytonius, the cyber scientist who specialises in worker protection and chemical protective clothing and materials.
- DuPont™ SafeSPEC™ - facilitating garment selection