Gloves made with DuPont™ Kevlar® — Protection at Work
Genuine Kevlar® For Legendary Protection
Knowing safety is something you can’t take for granted, DuPont scientists have engineered the superior cut protection of Kevlar® for your safety. Unlike nylon, leather and high-performance polyethylene, gloves and sleeves made of Kevlar® fiber are not only incredibly cut-resistant but are inherently flame-resistant so they won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making them a smart choice for those who encounter both cut and heat on the job.
For users and safety managers, our Glove Selector Tool serves as a guide for decision makers to help them assess hazards and choose the appropriate cut protection for gloves and accessories with confidence.
And the innovations continue: DuPont™ Kevlar® patented technology makes the lightest weight, highest performing gloves possible. Our new Kevlar® engineered yarns provide greater levels of cut, heat and durability protection than ever before.
Product Data Sheets (2)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Webinar: Changes to Global Standards for Hand Protection
- New ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Standard
- New EN 388 Cut Standard
Gloves made of Kevlar® Q&A
View answers to some of the most frequently asked questions DuPont receives about industrial gloves made of Kevlar® fibre.
- Understanding Cut Protection
- Kevlar® Dare Bigger™ Moments: Toyota Brazil
To facilitate the choice of mechanical (cut) protective clothing, both the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the European Union (EU) have developed cut standards for selection criteria.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Industrial Protective Clothing
- Oil and Gas Personal Protective Equipment
- Chemical Protection
- Industrial Safety
- Bodyshop - Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal Protection in the Petrochemical and Chemical Industry
- Decontamination and Remediation
- Nomex® for Metal Work and Foundries
- Food Processing Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal Protection in Agriculture
- Nomex® for Utilities
- Industrial Cleaning Services