DuPont™ Kevlar® IC: Advanced Anti-Trauma Protection
The ability to react and respond to a threat can be the difference between life and death in combat situations.
The soft ballistic vest structure of DuPont™ Kevlar® IC (Impact Control) helps give the wearer a high chance of survival if hit by a bullet or small fragment while being comfortable and flexible for everyday wear. It meets the following needs of more and more military and police teams requiring body armour with very low back face deformation by helping to provide:
• Reduction in back face deformation
• Good ballistic performance
• Soft, flexible vest material
• Wearer ability to respond to threats, resulting in less injuries in the field
• Use for small, sensitive areas such as neck and pelvic protection
• Excellence in combination with Kevlar® XP™ products
• Low sensitivity to temperature
• Competitive Price
• Availability in rolls of 125cm width
• Is Flame Resistant
• Very low trauma soft ballistic solution
The IC product range is available in IC 100 and IC 600D variants:
Product Data Sheets (1)
- Kevlar® IC 600D (PDF)
To meet the requirements of the French Ministry of Defence, French manufacturer of uniforms, combat gear and PPE Paul Boyé Technologies chose the latest innovation developed by DuPont: Kevlar® Impact Control (IC) 600D.
DuPont has over two centuries of experience in providing military forces with critical materials. Our cutting edge technologies and materials continue to help provide leading edge protection for military personnel all over the world including military armour made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fibre.