Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Perishables
Don't Worry - We've Got You Covered
Protecting people and the food supply are a part of our core mission at DuPont. Tyvek® Cargo Covers are used to protect a wide variety of perishable products worldwide including: fruits, vegetables, dairy products, cut flowers and plants, meat and seafood, and more.
- Extend your cold chain break protection by hours
- Significantly enhance quality and shelf life
- Allow perishables to respire normally while venting harmful gases such as ethylene & carbon dioxide
- Maintain high RH for respiring perishables without increased risk of condensation damage
- Prevent weight (moisture) loss during air shipment
- Keep your cold chain protection in place during fumigation
- Reduce pest infestation – a pest netting alternative with many extra benefits!
- Solar Radiation
- Ambient Temperature Extremes
- Heat Generated by Respiring Perishables
- Physical Hazards, Including Pests
- Support Normal Respiration While Venting Harmful Gases & Vapors
- Theft & Security
"All of our customers, acting in the industry fields of pharma / life sciences and in food production of chocolate and cheese products are more than happy since they started to use Tyvek® Cargo Covers from DuPont™. The claims of temperature excursions are simply reduced to zero defect."
- Walter Richner, Managing Director - RTW Air Services SA Geneva
Click "Case Studies" below for more detailed information on perishables applications.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- How the properties of cargo covers affect their performance in the real world
DuPont unveiling third-generation Tyvek® Cargo Cover at the 'LogiPharma' supply chain event in Montreux 19th - 21st April 2016
The new Tyvek® Xtreme™ W50 Cargo Cover redefines this thermal protection genre and promises to be a 'game-changer'.
How to validate thermal covers?
A case study and practical experience shared
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Temperature Management Performance
Tyvek® Cargo Covers provide hours of additional cold chain break protection by substantially lowering peak temperatures.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Presentations and Publications
View past presentations and publications on DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers.
Malik Zeniti from DuPont to speak at Europe's leading life sciences logistics gathering in Frankfurt
Zeniti will discuss the use of high performance low-bulk cargo covers for cool-chain applications at the 14th Annual Coolchain Temperature Controlled Logistics Europe conference, January 27th-28th in Frankfurt.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Products and Services
An overview of the products and services offered through Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Product Line Detail
An overview of the all the available sizes for DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Events
Join us at the following events for more information on DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers News
Stay up to date on everything DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers.
DuPont Tyvek® for Cargo Covers
See why DuPont™ Tyvek® is the ideal material for Cargo Covers.