Seal Facades Tighter With UV Tape
Tyvek® UV Facade Tape is a single-sided UV tape that helps you to achieve optimal airtightness when fitting a Tyvek® UV Facade membrane.
This durable acrylic UV tape has a high UV resistance, and provides non-contrasting seals that are highly resistant to water, humidity and chemicals – and stay that way long term.
Key Benefits of DuPontTM Tyvek® UV Facade Tape
- High UV resistance
- Durable, non-contrasting seals
- Excellent ageing and outdoor performance
- Excellent bonding properties
- High resistance to water, humidity, environmental cycling and chemicals
Key Properties of DuPontTM Tyvek® UV Facade Tape
- Colour: Black
- Roll size: 75mm x 25m
- Rolls per box: 8
- Aiming High with a Grand Design: DuPont™ Tyvek® and AirGuard® ensure great results for the UK’s first Passive Treehouse
- An open-jointed cedar facade by Point1 Building Systems
- DuPont™ Tyvek® protects the chemical laboratories of a University in Como, Italy
- Ingenious new Emergency Shelter System for humanitarian crises
- USE Architects has transformed Mentmore Terrace in London’s Hackney
- Innovative concept of passive house protected by Tyvek® UV Facade
- Tyvek® UV Facade specified for the Malmaison Hotel, Aberdeen
- Tyvek® is an airtight investment for high-spec Eco Lodges
- The Brighton Waste House is now open
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Find here all the technical information about DuPont™ Tyvek® & DuPont™ AirGuard®.
- Tyvek® UV Facade, now with both BBA and CE marking, is the advanced choice for open-jointed design
- Free CPD Seminars
CE Compliant Membranes
All DuPont breather membranes, including Tyvek® and AirGuard®, are fully CE compliant, and carry the CE marking required throughout Europe.
- Building In Energy Efficiency
- The Tyvek® Evolution Story
Tape Selection Guide
Find the right Tyvek® or DuPont™ FlexWrap tape with our Tape Applications Selection Guide.
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Tyvek® UV Facade
DuPont™ Tyvek® UV Facade provides optimum protection from UV, wind and moisture, and is a proven choice for use in open rainscreen cladding systems.