Handle Overlaps With Double-sided Sealer Tape
DuPont™ Tyvek® Double-sided Tape is ideal for sealing overlaps and bonding Tyvek® membranes and AirGuard® AVCLs together.
Tyvek® Double-sided Tape is recommended for use with Tyvek® UV Facade, but is also suitable for all other Tyvek® membranes and DuPontTM AirGuard® AVCL products. This advanced double-sided sealer Tape has a strong initial tack, and provides excellent adhesion properties even under extreme humidity conditions and varying temperatures.
Key Benefits of DuPontTM Tyvek® Double-sided Tape
- Seals overlaps
- Bonds Tyvek® membranes to smooth surfaces
- Excellent adhesion properties under extreme humidity conditions
- Strong initial tack
- Suitable for all Tyvek® membranes and DuPontTM AirGuard® AVCL products
Key Properties of DuPontTM Tyvek® Double-sided Tape
- Colour: Transparent
- Roll size: 50mm x 25m
- Rolls per box: 10
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Timber Frame Construction
- Warm Pitched Roof Construction
- Cold Pitched Roof Construction
- Internal Airtightness
- Protection for Wall Constructions
- Rainscreen Cladding Systems
- Metal Roofing Solutions
- Protection for High-Rises
Airtight Suspended Timber Floors
DuPont™ Tyvek® membranes are windtight and vapour-open, to control airflow and manage moisture effectively in suspended timber floor constructions.
- Renovation above rafter insulation
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Tape selection guide
Find the right Tyvek® tape for your application with our tape selection guide.
Find here all the technical information about DuPont™ Tyvek® & DuPont™ AirGuard®.
- Free CPD Seminars
- Building In Energy Efficiency
- Tyvek® UV Facade, now with both BBA and CE marking, is the advanced choice for open-jointed design
- Tyvek® offers unrestricted application when tested in accordance with BS5534:2014
- Tyvek® is compliant to New BS5534 Annex A
CE Compliant Membranes
All DuPont breather membranes, including Tyvek® and AirGuard®, are fully CE compliant, and carry the CE marking required throughout Europe.
- The Tyvek® Evolution Story
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Tyvek® FireCurb® Housewrap
Take building protection to the next level with Tyvek® FireCurb® Housewrap – a fire retardant membrane with the benefits of a Tyvek® breather membrane.
Tyvek® Supro is the market-leading breather membrane, and is a water resistant membrane suitable for all supported and unsupported pitched roof applications in commercial and residential buildings.
Tyvek® Reflex is a heat reflective membrane that can help improve thermal efficiency in wall systems by reflecting 91% of radiant heat in summer, and reducing convective heat loss in winter.
Tyvek® UV Facade
DuPont™ Tyvek® UV Facade provides optimum protection from UV, wind and moisture, and is a proven choice for use in open rainscreen cladding systems.
- Tyvek® AirGuard® Smart
DuPont™ AirGuard® Reflective is a low emissivity internal vapour barrier that combined with an airgap can enhance thermal comfort by reflecting up to 95% of radiant heat back into the building.
DuPont™ AirGuard® Control is a tough, transparent vapour control barrier that improves airtightness by reducing convective heat loss and air leakage while also minimising the risk of condensation in roof and wall insulation.
- Tyvek® StructureGuard™
Tyvek® Metal roofing underlay allows condensation to drain away beneath standing seam metal sheet roofs and improves overall airtightness.
- See how Tyvek® FireCurb® stops the spread of flames compared to regular products