Choose Tyvek® Acrylic Tape For Joints and Repairs
DuPont™ Tyvek® Acrylic Tape is a single-sided acrylic tape that is particularly suitable for damage repairs or making good as well as seals around pipes, windows or overlaps.
Tyvek® Acrylic Tape is made of durable Tyvek® HDPE and acrylic adhesive for strong, durable bonds. It is recommended for use with most Tyvek® breather membranes and AirGuard® air and vapour control layers (AVCLs).
Key Benefits of DuPontTM Tyvek® Acrylic Tape
- Seals around penetrations, pipes and windows
- Seals membrane overlaps
- Unique DuPont formula for durable bonds
- High resistance to water, humidity, environmental cycling and chemicals
Key Properties of DuPontTM Tyvek® Acrylic Tape
- Colour: White
- Roll size: 60mm x 25m with split release liner, Rolls per box: 10
- Roll size: 75mm x 25m, Rolls per box: 8
USES AND APPLICATIONS
DuPont™ Tyvek® membranes are windtight and vapour-open, to control airflow and manage moisture effectively in suspended timber floor constructions.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Find here all the technical information about DuPont™ Tyvek® & DuPont™ AirGuard®.
All DuPont breather membranes, including Tyvek® and AirGuard®, are fully CE compliant, and carry the CE marking required throughout Europe.