High Performance Flexible Self-adhesive Flashing Tape
Tyvek® flashing tape works seamlessly with Tyvek® and AirGuard® products to help you create continuous airtight and watertight seals.
DuPont™ FlexWrap NF flashing tape makes it easier to achieve airtight and watertight seals around windows, doors, chimney breasts, pipe penetrations and custom shapes.
Key Benefits of DuPontTM Flexwrap NF
- Helps to facilitate the creation of airtight and watertight seals around any custom shapes
- Easy to install
- Designed to ensure continuity, compatibility and integrity with all DuPontTM Tyvek® breather membranes and AirGuard® AVCLs to guarantee long-term performance and durability
- Also compatible with PP non-woven and laminated membranes at penetrations
Key Properties of DuPontTM Flexwrap NF
- Roll size: 152mm x 23m
- Rolls per box: 1
- Thickness: 1.6mm
- Coverage: 5.2m2
- Temperature resistance: –30°C to +80°C (temporarily 100°C)
- Elongation: Up to 160% (2.6 x the original length)
- Processing temperature: > 0°C
- UV resistance: 4 months
- Storage: 2 years*
*when stored in original packaging in a clean and dry environment at 5°C to 25°C
Installation of DuPontTM Flexwrap NF
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Timber Frame Construction
- Cold Pitched Roof Construction
- Warm Pitched Roof Construction
- Internal Airtightness
- Protection for Wall Constructions
- Rainscreen Cladding Systems
- Metal Roofing Solutions
- Protection for High-Rises
Airtight Suspended Timber Floors
DuPont™ Tyvek® membranes are windtight and vapour-open, to control airflow and manage moisture effectively in suspended timber floor constructions.
- Renovation above rafter insulation
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Tyvek® offers unrestricted application when tested in accordance with BS5534:2014
- Tyvek® is compliant to New BS5534 Annex A
Find here all the technical information about DuPont™ Tyvek® & DuPont™ AirGuard®.
- Free CPD Seminars
- Building In Energy Efficiency
- The Tyvek® Evolution Story
CE Compliant Membranes
All DuPont breather membranes, including Tyvek® and AirGuard®, are fully CE compliant, and carry the CE marking required throughout Europe.
- Building Sustainable Homes
Tape Selection Guide
Find the right Tyvek® or DuPont™ FlexWrap tape with our Tape Applications Selection Guide.