The professional choice in terms of Breather Membrane for Walls
When sourcing materials for commercial buildings, you’ll want a product that’s robust, breathable and reliable. Introducing Tyvek® StructureGuard™, the latest in vapour-open breather membrane technology from DuPont. This durable, lightweight membrane provides long-lasting protection against the elements and is ideal for timber walls, metal-frame systems, masonry and internal insulation upgrades.
Whether your project is residential or commercial, Tyvek® StructureGuard™ offers a BBA-certified solution made from high-density polyethylene. The high-quality membrane assures first-class air and moisture management, making it the ideal choice for modern-day architects.
- Durable, lightweight and flexible
- Easy to install
- Wind-tight and water-resistant
- 10-year limited product warranty
- Increased energy efficiency
- Ideal for commercial buildings and residential projects
- Works with metal-frame systems, internal insulation upgrades and masonry
Key Properties of Tyvek® StructureGuard™
- Style name: 1560B
- Composition: High density polyethylene
- Roll size: 1.4m x 100m / 2.7m x 100m
- Roll weight: 9kg / 18kg
- Mass per unit area: 58 g/m2
- UV exposure: 4 months
- Product/functional layer thickness: 175µm
- Water vapour transmission (Sd): 0.015 m
- BBA certificate: 90/2548
- CE marking: Yes
TYVEK® STRUCTUREGUARD™ – UNBEATABLE MOISTURE PROTECTION
Tyvek® membranes are proven to resist ageing better than most common multi-layer underlayments. Even after prolonged exposure to UV radiation and heat, Tyvek® underlayment stays watertight and provides superior condensation control.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Tape selection guide
Find the right Tyvek® tape for your application with our tape selection guide.
Find here all the technical information about DuPont™ Tyvek® & DuPont™ AirGuard®.
- Free CPD Seminars
- Building In Energy Efficiency
CE Compliant Membranes
All DuPont breather membranes, including Tyvek® and AirGuard®, are fully CE compliant, and carry the CE marking required throughout Europe.
- The Tyvek® Evolution Story
- Effective Cellulose Insulation