Corian® is especially suitable for various public transportation systems, and facilities such as railway stations and airports.
Any highly frequented transport environment is heavily exposed to dirt and moisture, yet must be easily returned to hygienic freshness to be attractive to travellers. Because Corian® can be cut, shaped and joined to fit precisely in the compact spaces found on coaches and carriages, leaving no joints where dirt may accumulate, cleaning is straightforward and fast. From restroom surfaces to reception counters, dirt and stains do not penetrate the structure, so they can be very easily removed from the surface which is also renewable if damaged.
DuPont™ Corian® Attributes
Corian® helps interiors look good for the long term.
- Simple to repair without disassembly
- Easy graffiti and stain removal
- Any kind of design possible due to thermoformability
- Seamless joints
- Reduction of rolling stock maintenance costs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Available in a wide range of colours - including customisation options
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Find here the documentation about Corian®
- Corian® introduces the DeepColour™ Technology
- Corian® Downloadable BIM Objects on NBS
- Corian® Quality Network Testimonial Thierry Delles
Corian® Quality Network Testimonial Leo Röthlin
Discover the Corian® Quality Network from the perspective of our partners.
- Corian® Quality Network Testimonial Roberto Belli