DuPont™ Corian® Retail Design
Retail interior designs wrought in DuPont™ Corian® solid surface dazzle both customers and merchants.
When today’s most adventurous architects and designers tackle retail interiors, you’ll find DuPont™ Corian® artfully deployed across a wide range of applications, including checkout counters, food service areas, wall cladding, furniture, display cases, gaming tables, and restrooms.
Consider the Humble Reception Counter
Corian® solid surface is a smart and sensible choice for reception counters, but today’s designers know that humble need have nothing to do with it. Corian® material is a shape-shifter, capable of being heated and formed into extraordinary flowing expanses of surface. The texture and colour options are endless. It can be as seductive to the touch as it is beguiling to the eye. Yet, it’s the ideal retail environment performer. Nonporous Corian® solid surface, when properly cleaned, does not harbour the growth of mould or mildew. It stands up to the rigors of heavy traffic. It’s renewable, and enduring, yet it can be as bold or whimsical or innovative as your most ambitious designs.
Versatile, Beautiful, and Up for Any Challenge
In retail spaces, Corian® combines versatility with practicality. It can be formed to fit tight areas or create dramatic impressions. Because it is solid all the way through, it can be inlaid or carved to showcase store logos. Because certain colours are translucent, it can be backlit to add visual impact. Corian® solid surface can be used to create indoor or outdoor store fronts, signage and wall cladding, counter and checkout areas, and display cases for virtually any kind of retail environment.
- A jewellery with the look of the interior of a jewel box
- DuPont Building Innovations joins the Power Matters Alliance
- Shopping centre in Rennes, France, by Saguez and Partners
- New Morocco Mall shows the limitless potential of Corian®
- Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche dress up high-tech elegance
- Issey Miyake Flagstore
- JACOB & Co. Retail Store Design
- MALIN+GOETZ Store Entryway
- Manolo Blahnik in Moscow
- Marks & Spencer Café, London
- Displays at Pink Fashion Store
- Rendez-Vous Toyota in Paris
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Find here the documentation about Corian®
- Corian® introduces the DeepColour™ Technology
- Corian® Quality Network Testimonial Thierry Delles
Corian® Quality Network Testimonial Leo Röthlin
Discover the Corian® Quality Network from the perspective of our partners.
- Corian® Quality Network Testimonial Roberto Belli