Corian® Public Space Design
Designers of corporate and public spaces rely on highly functional, yet creatively liberating, DuPont™ Corian® solid surface.
Public space design is always high-profile. Be it an expression of corporate brand essence or a symbol of civic pride, there are always multiple, demanding constituencies, and the work has to be superb. That’s why we work with the creative community to help architects and designers meet the unique demands of public and corporate spaces. And that’s why architects and designers choose DuPont™ Corian® solid surface for its unlimited design possibilities: its lighting effects, its shape-shifting forms, and its extensive palette.
Public and corporate spaces demand materials that can both convey the right image and withstand the wear and tear that comes with heavy daily traffic. With its seamless appearance and solid feel, Corian® has the substance to create impressive, large-scale designs, while also offering the durability, ease of cleaning, and minimal maintenance that these spaces require in the long term. Corian® solid surface works in myriad public and corporate applications, including corporate foyers, wall cladding, exterior cladding, corridors, elevator walls, staircases, railings, shopping centres, playgrounds, airport lounges, and public plazas.
- New offices in Athens: Ernst & Young makes a strong statement with modern design and Corian®
- The headquarters of Dansk Industri gets a radical facelift
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- A jewellery with the look of the interior of a jewel box
- DuPont Building Innovations joins the Power Matters Alliance
- New tickethall in St Pancras Station for the Eurostar
- DuPont™ Corian® at Prague Airport, a project by architect Libor Fránek
- Wall panels and furniture designs, new town hall in Neckarwestheim, Germany, mattes + eppmann architects
- Shopping centre in Rennes, France, by Saguez and Partners
- Holiday Inn in Vilnius - DuPont™ Corian®
- AL_A presents tincan, a six month restaurant project in Soho
- Hotel Vincci Gala Barcelona by TBI Architecture & Engineering
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Find here the documentation about Corian®
- Corian® introduces the DeepColour™ Technology
- Corian® Quality Network Testimonial Thierry Delles
Corian® Quality Network Testimonial Leo Röthlin
Discover the Corian® Quality Network from the perspective of our partners.
- Corian® Quality Network Testimonial Roberto Belli