Innovative, flexible geocells for gravel stabilisation
DuPont™ Plantex® GroundGrid® is an innovative, three-dimensional and flexible grid.
See how DuPont™ GroundGrid® gravel stabiliser works
This geotextile-based structure is used to confine aggregate, stone, gravel or soil to provide a stable surface for both pedestrian and trafficked areas, such as private driveways, paths, private car parks, golf courses and artificial surfaces sports fields.
Its high tensile strength and the honeycomb structure prevent the infill from spreading thus avoiding subsidence and rutting. The loose infill material and the porosity of the base material allows water penetration, both vertically and horizontally making Plantex® GroundGrid® the ideal choice for sustainable drainage (SUDS) applications.
Supplied in a compressed concertina format for ease of storage and transport, Plantex® GroundGrid® is simply extended on site. Unfolded, each grid covers an impressive 10 square metres (length 8 m x width 1.25m).
- Stabilisation of gravel or mineral infill surfaces
- Stabilisation of pond edges with soil or sand
- Driveway with light traffic
- Parking lot with light traffic
- Private parking with light traffic
- Drainage system
- Roads with light traffic
- Flexible material for terrain conformity
- Each grid covers 10m²
- Easy to transport
- Easy to install
- Can be cut to size
- Water permeability of cell wall
- 55/50, 110/50
- 55/100, 110
Avoid any contact with herbicides or pesticides.
- DuPont™ Plantex® GroundGrid® ensures the stability of an elegant new gravel driveway design
- DuPont™ Plantex® GroundGrid® lays foundation for celebration of Guimarães as European Capital of Culture 2012
- Plantex® Geoproma and GroundGrid® - Renovation of private bowling green of "Villa Rita" in Southern Italy