Avoid rutting of roads
DuPont™ Typar® SF products are especially designed to respond to the needs of road applications.
Rutting is a substantial aspect to consider especially for temporary road structures. The regular passage of transport on the structure causes in-plane tensile stresses and activates related membranes and restrains mechanisms.
Typar® SF is principally used for:
- Temporary roads, access roads, forest roads
- Permanent roads, airport runways and taxiways, highways
- Parking lots, storage yards
DuPont™ Typar® SF products:
- Are easy to install
- Lower rutting formation
- Avoid contamination by subsoil
- Ensure longer service life (in the case of permanent roads, parking lots and storage yards)
Specifically developed to respond to the installation challenges of geotextile the DuPont™ Typar® products are an important breakthrough compared to other traditional construction techniques.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Typar® SF: Independent tests on filtration performance
- Typar® functions: Filtration
DuPont™ Typar® SF products are tested according to the European Standard Tests that are accepted not only throughout the European Union but throughout Europe and have widely been adopted by ISO (International Standard Organisation).
Find here all the installation guidelines for DuPont™ Typar® in different types of applications.
Find here all the technical documentation about DuPont™ Typar®: technical handbook, brochures, certificates, technical datasheets, test methods, case studies etc.
- Typar® functions: Separation and Stabilisation
- Typar® functions: Protection
- The Energy Concept