Geotextile for erosion control
DuPont™ Typar® SF is an ideal filter for erosion control and is used to replace multi-phased aggregate filters because it:
- Eliminates long term hydrostatic pressure
- Ensures longer service resistance thanks to its homogeneous and uniform composition
- Prevents piping and scouring of soils around them
A geotextile replaces a conventional well-graded filter between soil to be retained and gabions, rip-rap or concrete slabs revetments, which protect the filter geotextile.The geotextile's particular opening size retains the soil and so avoids erosion of the slope.
Principally used for :
- Roofing systems
- Building foundation
Specifically developed to respond to the installation challenges of geotextile the DuPont™ Typar® products are an important breakthrough compared to other traditional construction techniques.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Find here all the technical documentation about DuPont™ Typar®: technical handbook, brochures, certificates, technical datasheets, test methods, case studies etc.
DuPont™ Typar® SF products are tested according to the European Standard Tests that are accepted not only throughout the European Union but throughout Europe and have widely been adopted by ISO (International Standard Organisation).
- Typar® SF: Independent tests on filtration performance
- Typar® functions: Filtration
Find here all the installation guidelines for DuPont™ Typar® in different types of applications.
- Typar® functions: Protection
- Typar® functions: Separation and Stabilisation
- The Energy Concept