Drainage systems with DuPont™ Typar®
DuPont™ Typar® is used for building composite drains
Composite Drains are geosynthetic materials, consisting mostly of a core material and one or several geotextile filters. They exist as drainpipes, drain sheets, edge drains or strip drains.
Principally used for:
- Road and civil engineering drainage
- Wall drainage
- Agricultural and pipe drains
- Basement drainage
- Landfill drainage
- Blanket drains in roads, in sports fields
Specifically developed to respond to the installation challenges of geotextile the DuPont™ Typar® products are an important breakthrough compared to other traditional construction techniques.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
DuPont™ Typar® SF products are tested according to the European Standard Tests that are accepted not only throughout the European Union but throughout Europe and have widely been adopted by ISO (International Standard Organisation).
- Typar® SF: Independent tests on filtration performance
- Typar® functions: Filtration
Find here all the installation guidelines for DuPont™ Typar® in different types of applications.
Find here all the technical documentation about DuPont™ Typar®: technical handbook, brochures, certificates, technical datasheets, test methods, case studies etc.
- Typar® functions: Separation and Stabilisation
- Typar® functions: Protection
- The Energy Concept