Innovative Construction Materials
DuPont is at the forefront of building science across all sectors and applications, with construction materials you trust like DuPont™ Tyvek® weather barriers, DuPont™ Corian® solid surface, and DuPont™ SentryGlas®.
Today DuPont is reducing commercial construction operating costs and helping create more efficient, sustainable residential and commercial buildings for a greener, healthier world. We're providing specialized construction materials to create and maintain roads and bridges, telecommunication, power, and water plants — the infrastructure your community relies upon. From pouring concrete and sandblasting steel to developing safety-glass innovations for the workplace, DuPont is showing up for work with smarter solutions for modern building.
- Corian® lights up the cladding for the Motel One building
- Museu do Amanhã Rio de Janeiro
- Bathing Beauty: An emblematic beach hut reinvented with DuPont™ Corian®
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
- Holiday Inn in Vilnius - DuPont™ Corian®
- DuPont™ Corian® in Yacht Building
- Art, poetry and local storytelling at a new NHS hospital in Glasgow
- The Aquatics Centre Wall cladding in Deep Nocturne
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Exterior cladding renovation of two buildings
- Musée d’Orsay’s bookshop and gift shop re-designed in DuPont™ Corian®
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Documentation DuPont™ Plantex®
Find here all the documentation about DuPont™ Plantex®.
Find here all the technical documentation about DuPont™ Typar®: technical handbook, brochures, certificates, technical datasheets, test methods, case studies etc.
- How to - Selecting the right vapour control and vapour barrier sealing tape for the job
- How to – Vapour control and vapour barrier installation
- What Makes a Tyvek® Watertight Breather Membrane Unique?
Underlayment: Quality and Thickness of Functional Layers Are Critical
Tyvek® membranes are proven to resist ageing better than most common multi-layer underlayments. Even after prolonged exposure to UV radiation and heat, Tyvek® underlayment stays watertight and provides superior condensation control.
- An Alternative to Multi-Layer Breathable Roofing Felt
- An Alternative to Roof Ventilation
- The Tyvek® Evolution Story
- Building In Energy Efficiency
- Tests: ventilated versus non- ventilated cold pitched roofs
- How to - Fixing the vapour barrier and vapour control membrane – timber, concrete and steelwork
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Internal Airtightness
- Warm Pitched Roof Construction
- Cold Pitched Roof Construction
- Timber Frame Construction
- Corian® for Kitchen Worktops
- Corian® for Bathroom Countertops
- Corian® for Bathroom Basins
- Corian® for Art Objects and Home Objects
Building & Construction
At DuPont, we're focused on dynamic science that generates real-world solutions. That's why DuPont is at the forefront of building science, with brands you depend on, like Tyvek®, SentryGlas®, Corian® solid surfaces, Zodiaq® quartz surfaces and Kevlar®.