Plastics from DuPont
DuPont offers the Plastics Industry a unique combination of material science, world class production, innovative design and hands-on industry support.
We drive market innovations through our strong heritage in polymer science, and are dedicated to solving real customer problems.
Today you need more from your suppliers than just materials. You need a resource that can carry a project from concept to commercialization. DuPont can be that partner. We offer you properties and benefits that are important to giving your products that extra competitive edge.
DuPont collaborates with customers around the world, providing a spectrum of polymer materials and expert application support to develop better products and processes.
- Kevlar® brand
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Surlyn® Ionomer Resin
- DuPont™ Vamac®
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Rynite® PET Polyester Resin
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
Sorona® Renewably Sourced™ Fiber and Polymer
DuPont™ Sorona® renewably sourced™ fibers and polymers are a breakthrough solution for automotive carpeting, fabric, and plastic parts. Made in part from annually renewable plant-based ingredients, Sorona® fiber offers a unique set of features, such as softness and stain resistance.
- Crastin® PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
- Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Automotive Air Ducts and Turbocharger Hoses
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Medical Device Materials
- Centrifugal Pump Parts
- High Pressure Seals for Oil & Gas Upstream Equipment & Valves
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Automotive - Engine Covers/Housings
- Electronic & Electrical Connectors
- Polymers for Oil and Gas
- Sustainability in Airbag Systems
- Window Regulator Lifterplate Applications from Delrin®
- Electrical & Electronic Plastics