DuPont Healthcare Products Help Advance Better Healthcare
From non-porous durable surfaces that help create safer healthcare environments to packaging materials that help maintain the sterility of medical devices and supplies, DuPont products are helping to advance better healthcare.
At DuPont, the Science of Protection has evolved over two centuries. We have put that science to work to develop a broad range of healthcare products and high-performance materials that are helping to advance better healthcare and improve the lives of people around the world. So whether you are looking for healthcare products that offer a better way to help protect against the spread of infection in healthcare facilities, need advanced materials to help in the development of an innovative medical device or want a medical fabric that helps keep healthcare professionals protected and comfortable in the operating room, look to DuPont.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Medical Packaging Design Essentials
- Tyvek® vs. Medical-Grade Papers
DuPont Protection Solutions Announces its presence at Pharmapack
The European Team of Experts of Tyvek® Medical & Pharmaceutical Protection will be present at the exhibition booth at Pharmapack, Europe's dedicated Pharmaceutical Packaging and Drug Delivery event, which is taking place at Paris expo Porte de Versailles - Hall 4, France, 1 & 2 February 2017.
- Sterile packaging's important stake in patient safety
DuPont unveiling third-generation Tyvek® Cargo Cover at the 'LogiPharma' supply chain event in Montreux 19th - 21st April 2016
The new Tyvek® Xtreme™ W50 Cargo Cover redefines this thermal protection genre and promises to be a 'game-changer'.
- Start Sterile, Stay Sterile
- Wet or Dry, Tyvek® Outperforms Paper
Lab Chosen for Package Testing
DuPont Medical and Pharmaceutical Protection selected Nelson Laboratories as the independent testing lab that will perform the medical package testing for the DuPont™ Tyvek® Medical Packaging Transition Project (MPTP).
- Measuring Properties of Tyvek®
- Tyvek® Resists Punctures
Tyvek® Retains Sterility after Aging
After terminal sterilization, Tyvek® can maintain the sterility of medical devices for at least five years, enhancing the sustainability of a medical product because it can be stored for long periods with no need to re-sterilize or re-package.
- Heat Sealing Guidelines
- DuPont™ Corian® in Yacht Building
- Art, poetry and local storytelling at a new NHS hospital in Glasgow
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
- Favero Health Projects
- The new Vital Álvarez-Buylla Hospital in Mieres by the Verónica Durán Sela Architecture Studio
- FrieslandCampina’s new Innovation Centre, Netherlands, by Fokkema & Partners
Foam Packaging Alternative
Coldpack’s Airliner thermally insulated pouch is a foam packaging alternative for shipping temperature-sensitive products, made with three DuPont resins.
Hytrel® for Medical Tubing
Hytrel® fulfills plastic medical tubing requirements for flexibility, compliance with purity standards, toughness & resistance to flex fatigue, to a wide range of chemicals, and to traditional medical sterilization procedures.
- DuPont™ Hytrel® key to Niagara Foot™
- Angie Fowler Cancer Institute
- The Lion’s Den Interactive Playroom
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Tyvek® 1073B
DuPont™ Surlyn® sealant resin provides excellent clarity, hot tack, heat seal, and toughness for packaging a variety of foods, as well as pharmaceuticals, household cleaners, and personal care products.
- Hytrel® RS renewably sourced thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Zytel® HTN high performance polyamide
- Tyvek® 1059B
- Tyvek® 2FS™
- Tyvek® IsoClean® Garments
- Tyvek® IsoClean® Garments
- Tyvek® Labo Coveralls
Surlyn® for Medical Device Packaging
DuPont™ Surlyn® for thermoforming film provides excellent clarity and formability, making it a cost-effective solution for sterilized medical device packaging.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers will be exhibited at Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit
DuPont Protection Solutions is pleased to sponsor and exhibit at the 16th Annual Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit which is taking place at the ExCel centre in London from the 30th January - 2nd February, 2017.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Medical Device Materials
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Tyvek® Roll Stock for Form-Fill-Seal
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Protective, Clean Peel Pouches
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®
- Tyvek® for Steam Sterilizable Bags
- Cleanroom Applications
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Corian® for Interior Wall Surfaces
- Tyvek® for Header Bags